All policies posted on this website and are also posted in the office, and a further copy can be made available upon request. Management reserves the right to refuse service and/or terminate any guest’s stay for violation of any of the below noted rules, or for any reasons they see fit.
- Check in is at 3pm. Check out time is 11:00am. Any extension of stay must be approved with management prior to your Check out time and cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests agree they understand the Pet Policy (see below).
- Guests agree they understand the NO SMOKING Policy (see below).
- Reservation cancellations with less than 24hrs notice are subject to the forfeiture of your first night’s accommodation fee.
- The management does not take responsibility for the loss of valuables left in the room or guest vehicles.
- A secure safe is available, free of charge, at the front desk.
- Guests agree to pay all charges incurred during their stay, and settle all accounts once they reach $500, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Guests affirm that they have read the terms and conditions governing their stay at The Silver Moon Motel and agree to abide by them.
- All disputes subject to Saratoga (Carbon County) Wyoming jurisdiction.
Smoking of any kind (tobacco, marijuana, e-cig, etc…) is prohibited in all rooms and public spaces of the hotel. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas only. Please show due consideration for other guests while smoking on the premises. The Hotel reserves the right to charge guests for costs incurred by smoking.
Minimum Charge of $350/per incident
Pets…Yes Please! Here at the Silver Moon Motel in Saratoga, WY we love animals and look forward to meeting yours! No need to leave your furry friends at home. Most Pets and Service Animals are welcome. (Sorry, no cats please)
Room availability is limited, however, so please book in advance!
Some basic house rules are outlined below, but please call with any questions.
- All pets must be under 80 lbs.
- Pets must be house broken, any/all “accidents” will incur additional cleaning cost.
- Animals must be well behaved and non-aggressive.
- If pets are disruptive to other guests, you will be asked to leave without refund.
- Pets are not to be left in the room alone for extended periods.
- Management reserves the right to inspect room for damages at any time. Any damages
caused by pets are responsibility of guest.
Additional note: There are no official pet walking areas on property, however, there is lots of space nearby to walk your pets. Per city ordinance, all pet waste must be picked up and disposed of or you risk being fined. With regard to the above, please prepare for your walks accordingly.
$10 Per Night / $45 Per Week
1 to 2 pets – over 30 nights (please contact management to discuss)
Please call 1-307-326-5974 with any questions or to book today!
**MINIMUM FEE OF $75 for all pets that are not disclosed prior to booking